PDS Tech Inc Analyst/Developer III in Allen, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Analyst/Developer in Allen, TX
What you'll do:
• Work with complex entries in the master product catalog.
• Act as the project manager to ensure all deadlines and SLA’s are met.
• Act as a liaison to ensure all business partners are involved.
• Complete detailed analysis of new product requirements, including signing off on requirements, test cases, and “go’ decisions.
• Maintain and adhere to all Service Level Agreements
• Develop and maintain working relationships with business partners (Customer Care Regulatory, Product Management, Marketing, Accounting, IT, etc.).
• Keep abreast of technological developments and new products. Assist in supporting new software releases.
• Have strong direction and involvement with new product launches, promotional planning, and production support.
• Provide for and ensure the timely and accurate resolution of business partner service requests.
• Recommend alternative approaches, considering application functionality and business requirements on new offerings.
• Oversee departmental processes and procedures.
• On-Call support and rotation.
• Train others as necessary.
• Extended night and/or weekend hours possible. This has on-call responsibility.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science or 5+ years’ experience required
• Strong SQL skills required.
• Preferred Mongo DB knowledge
• Programming experience in Java, Angular JS, REST API, JSON
• Preferred Telecommunications experience.
• Preferred product catalog experience.
• Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.