PDS Tech Inc Research Coordinator in Allen, Texas
PDS Tech is seeking a Research Coordinator to work in Dallas, TX.
The grant outreach team is responsible for supporting successful applications for Federal/State grant funding to subsidize FTTH expansion in and adjacent to the footprint. This role will perform administrative functions principally to support the outreach team, but will be expected to support all members of the team including the VP & SVP of the team as needed.
This position will provide research, administrative, and materials production support to the grant team to include:
o Researching and digesting aspects of grant rules
o Outreach to grant offices and municipalities to clarify requirements, if needed
o Producing, proofing, refining presentations for communities and other outreach communications
• The main function of this position will be to support the outreach team and provide administrative and research support as requested and on time
• The resource will need to be able to work independently and meet or exceed all timelines.
• The resource must be able to work at very fast pace and produce accurate and coherent documents.
• The resource will be required to attend daily conference calls as applicable.
This position will report to the Director Grant Administration team and will have the following key responsibilities to include:
1.support with grant application submittals
2.Preparation of required reports
3.Keep current data base of competitive grant applications that have been approved in Frontier’s territory
4.Perform other job functions that support the grant administration team
• Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly reports for team, business partners and Executive Leadership
• Perform quality control of materials being distributed from the grant administration team
• Responsible for ensuring information is consistent, accurate and process for obtaining is repeatable
• Responsible for updating WIKI page w/ grant performance •liaison to Corporate communications
Qualifications / Skills:
• Understand grant requirements of client's priority states, be highly familiar with the various grant tools available, including dashboards and template presentations, and the structure team and roles of other team members. • This resource must be adept at powerpoint, excel, word, and sharepoint and online research.
• Understanding the telephony, grant and legalese that is used in this industry.
• MUST BE PROFICIENT IN EXCEL, WORD AND POWERPOINT.
• Experience 3-5 years.
• Expert in Microsoft Suite – Excel, Power point, Word, Outlook and Power BI’s.
• Experience supporting an upper level supervisor.
• Experience with producing reports for executive level leadership and company wide updates.
• Excellent written and Microsoft Office application skills.
• Excellent research skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple deliverables and work quickly and accurate
• Strong problem-solving capabilities
• Strong organization and presentation abilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.