PDS Tech Inc Help Desk Analyst, Alpharetta, GA 30004 in Alpharetta, Georgia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Help Desk Analyst in Alpharetta, GA 30004. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
6 month contract with possible extensions. Must be a US Citizen to qualify.
With clear communication skills, provide excellent customer service on phone and email to IT users for basic end user related Desktop, hardware and software support.
Basic understanding of network access accounts.
Basic understanding of switches, routers and firewalls.
Basic troubleshooting skills for Workstations and Servers.
Basic experience monitoring and patching of servers, workstations, printers, UPS, etc.
Basic organizational skills, being able to handle multiple issues at one time.
Basic understanding of Windows 7/Vista/XP/98, Server 2012/2008/2003
Basic understanding of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
• Configuration and resetting the network access accounts whenever required.
• Configuration & management of switches, routers and firewalls.
• Troubleshooting issue for Workstations and Servers.
• Patching of Servers and workstations.
• Monitoring of Servers, workstations, printers, UPS, etc.
• Installation of new software’s.
• Processing software’s and hardware’s by coordinating user setups, installations and upgrades.
• Windows 7/Vista/XP/98, Server 2012/2008/2003
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
• Basic understanding of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN, RRAS
• Firewall and Proxy Server configuration, Antivirus applications, Disaster Recovery and Remote Management, Fault Tolerance tools, Network Hardening, ISA Server configuration, Some ASA Configuration
Dedication to providing value to customers
• The ability to deliver a task regardless of hurdles encountered
• Be self-motivation and a self-starter
• Great communication and organization skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.