PDS Tech Inc Information Security Engineer in Alpharetta, Georgia
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· 7+ years of related IT experience
· 3+ years of experience with Software Configuration Managements, DEVOPS tools (GitLab, Jenkins) and CI/CD
· 3+ years of experience in Systems Architecture/ Application Integrations/ Application Support/ Application Deployments pipelines
· Experience in building tools/applications using Java, JSP, Python, NodeJS
· Experience in UNIX & shell scripting
· Strong user/admin experience with Linux/Unix command line
· Experience with Integration development environments like Microsoft VS Code, Eclipse
· Hands on experience in PowerShell scripting
· Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
· Demonstrable experience implementing web services and web service interfaces using WSDL, XSD, XML, SOAP/REST frameworks and technologies
· Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
· Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
· Hands on experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
· Expertise in Web & Application servers including Apache Tomcat and IIS.
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.