PDS Tech Inc IT - Project Management Lead IV in Anchorage, Alaska
Project Management - IT Project Lead/Manager IV
Work Location: ANCHORAGE
12 month contract.
• Shapes and drives a project from initiation stage to project close.
• Ensures that project vision and goals are clearly defined and that key stakeholders are identified and on-boarded.
• Manages project scope.
• Defines the project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan.
• Leads the project methodology, ensuring that templates and work instructions are clear for all project phases and deliverables.
• Creates and maintains the project plan.
• Drives to ensure that issues and risks are actioned and mitigated in a timely manner.
• Manages multiple stakeholders across multiple business and technical groups.
• Possesses the ability to ramp-up quickly.
• Creates status reports for management stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
• Typically 15+ years’ experience.
• MUST HAVE PMP EXPERIENCE Project Management Professional (PMP)
• MUST HAVE TIME MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
• Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
• Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
• Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
• Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Competencies (Education + Certification + Skills):
Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used Experience
CertificationsProject Management Professional (PMP)Yes5Advanced 5 - 7 Years
GeneralProblem Solving CapabilityNo5Expert
Additional Competencies: Strategic time management skills, organizational change management proficiency, excellent communication skills, ability to work with multiple stakeholders with varying interests
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.