PDS Tech Inc Forklift Operator- in Appleton, Wisconsin
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
• Receiving in shipments, offloading trailers, staging shipments.
• Shipping, preparing inventory for shipment, loading trailers.
• Working with in the KCPX storage system, storing, retrieving, disposals.
• Maintaining accurate storage records.
• General warehouse duties.
• Waste management
• Machine Baler support
• Organizing the warehouse space.
• Operating, a forklift, hand truck, box truck
• Maintain safety regulations and compliance with all KCPX safety rules.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
• Basic to intermediate level computer skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Prior experience working in a warehouse
• Ability to work independently and safely
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to be a team player.
MUST be okay working a 2-2-3 schedule
Monday-Friday 6:00pm to 6:00am
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.