PDS Tech Inc Assoc, IT Customer Services in Arlington, Texas
PDS Tech is seeking an IT Customer Service Associate in Arlington, TX
• Evaluate and prioritize incoming ticket requests for assistance, update tickets with accurate and timely status
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware/software, which includes the set- up of new equipment
• Create/update documentation of Standard Operation Procedures for the IT Department and in support of end users
• Work with other team members and status management to meet departmental performance goals
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT). A related technical degree may be considered
• Advanced Windows 10 knowledge and experience to include administration and troublehooting
• Experience installing and configuring PCs and printers
"• Proficient with MS Office 2016-O365
• Working knowledge and experience with LAN and WAN technologies (TCP/IP addressing, routing, VLAN, switching, DHCP, DNS)"
• Interpersonal skills necessary to assist and train others in computer systems
• Strong aptitude in OS repairs, hardware, upgrades and troubleshooting
• Minimum two years of relevant experience or equivalent work experience
• The flexibility to stay late, come in early, or work on the weekend as needed to support users and projects
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with little assistance.
• A+/Microsoft Certifications preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.