PDS Tech Inc Supply Chain Support in Arlington, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Supply Chain Support, in Arlington, TX.
• Maintain ongoing master change management.
• Data entry of criminal supply chain related data
• Process requests for changes to the Corporate Vendor Master through the MDG (Master Data Governance) system.
• Review supplier documentation to ensure it is sufficient for the change requested and interface with the division to obtain additional documentation when needed.
• Gather and analyze data(as needed for accuracy)
• Update supplier size classifications and Ariba network enablement status in SAP S4 Hana system.
• Run reports in MDG and S4 as needed to support Vendor Master duties. (export existing reporting and review for data accuracy)
• Perform additional clerical tasks as needed.
• A minimum of a high school diploma required; college degree preferred
• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to work independently with a high level of accuracy
• Detailed oriented
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi task and consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products with advanced Excel skills
• Purchasing/Procurement background is needed
• Experience with supply chain management and documentation
• Knowledge and understanding of E-Commerce Procure to Pay (P2P).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.