PDS Tech Inc Drupal Developer - Rosslyn, Virginia in Arlington, Virginia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Drupal Developer, in Rosslyn, VA .
NOTE: 6 Months Contract-To Hire and Must be a US Citizen/Green Card
CONTACT: Sana, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 314-665-2124
• Install and configure of LAMP-stack based Drupal environments in a cloud environment
• Experience and knowledge in utilizing cloud providers, specifically Azure, Equinix, Amazon, and/or Aquilent
• Train and support government personnel on Drupal best practices and implementation of Drupal sites
• Custom PHP development to meet OIG business requirements
• Addressing and remediating security vulnerability findings in Drupal
• Administer, manage and support LAMP stack environments (Ubuntu OS).
• Expert knowledge in the use of Drupal to build Enterprise-level Web Applications and best practices within Drupal Community.
• Advanced knowledge of databases administrations (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or IT or related field
5 years’ web development experience with in-depth knowledge of PHP/MySQL/Drupal/JQuery
• Expert (hands-on) experience with:
o Minimum 5 years’ Drupal 7/8 development & administration (updates and upgrades)
o PHP 7 – advance skillset
o HTML/CSS – expert (HTML5 and CSS3 is strongly desired)
• Experience in:
o Setting up / configuring Drupal environments
o Administering / managing LAMP stack Linux environments
o Successfully researching / remediating IT security vulnerabilities
o Government regulations pertaining to websites (e.g., 508 Compliance)
o Mobile-first / responsive application design
• Moderate knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe CS (or similar editing software)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.