PDS Tech Inc SAS Administrator - OIG in Arlington, Virginia
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking a SAS Administrator , in Rosslyn VA .
• Responsible for the functional/technical administration of Enterprise SAS environment. This includes supporting the technical architecture as well as supporting end user inquiries.
• Provide subject matter expertise for production and / or platform issues.
• Establish best practices and guidelines for use of the SAS platform.
• Evaluate performance and recommend / implement measures to improve performance of the SAS environment.
• Provide recommendations on current and future platform capacity requirements.
• Create and maintain a library of supporting documentation.
• Support multiple analytic tools under Enterprise SAS such as SAS studio, Enterprise Miner, Enterprise Guide, SAS Visual Analytics, and SAS Management Studio.
• Apply maintenance releases, upgrades, and hot-fixes as required
• Design solutions to reduce the operational and management complexity of the SAS platform
• Design, implement, and maintain platform security
• Create SAS libraries
• Register and mange metadata for SAS libraries
• Maintain SAS user access
• Renew SAS licenses
• Bachelor's degree in related field with 10+ years of IT experience or more years of experience in lieu of degree.
• 3-5 years’ experience in SAS implementation, installation, architecture design, and administration
• Hands-on experience with SAS (PC SAS, Enterprise Guide, SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office, Enterprise Miner, SAS Studio)
• Strong SAS BASE development and debugging skills • Experience with SAS Management Console and / or SAS Environment Manager
• Experience writing SAS programs and creating SAS configuration files
• Experience administering multi-tier SAS environments; various types of SAS servers; troubleshooting same. SAS Platform Administrator certification preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.