PDS Tech Inc Commercial Order Administrator in Atlanta, Georgia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Commercial Order Administrator, in Atlanta, GA.
The Commercial Order Administrator oversees the life-cycle of a repair order from purchase order placement to order closure in the applicable system. This position creates quotes and sales orders, accurately reflecting customer purchase order requirements, in the SAP Sales & Distribution module. Managing ongoing changes to SAP sales orders, monitoring inventory and billing reports and taking appropriate action is also performed. Regular communication with external and internal customers is necessary. Actions directly impact sales, profit and on-time delivery performance.
• Demonstrates proficiency with tools, systems, procedures and processes required to create complex orders. May identify trends, analyze problems and suggest alternatives for assigned tasks.
• With limited oversight monitors inventory to maximize sales and ensures customer order requirements are met, manually creating delivery documents as appropriate.
• Under limited supervision, monitors order execution by consulting with appropriate internal counterparts to ensure sales goals are achieved.
• Identify SAP Sales Order Set up processes and constraints to implementing and performing on customer contracts. Recommends to finding necessary alternative sales order set up methods.
• Performs and assists with special projects as required.
• With limited guidance, develops and tests new or moderately difficult order administration processes.
• With limited guidance demonstrate proficiency with tools, systems, procedures and processes required to create complex quotes. May identify trends, analyze problems and suggest alternatives for assigned tasks.
• Creates, updates, archives order and customer files, as required.
• Must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN SAP IS PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQUIRED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.