PDS Tech Inc Inside Sales Rep in Atlanta, Georgia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Inside Sales Representative, in Atlanta, GA.
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken inside sales representative to join our sales team. The inside sales representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
• Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
• Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
• Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
• Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
• Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
• Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
• Staying informed about competing products and services.
• Upselling products and services.
• Researching and qualifying new leads.
• Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
• Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
• Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong listening and sales skills.
• Ability to achieve targets.
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication Proven inside sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
• Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong listening and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• BA/BS degree or relevant field experience; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.