PDS Tech Inc (UX) User Researcher in Atlanta, Georgia
(UX) User Researcher
• Conduct user research at all stages from discovery to validation, using a variety of methods to understand our consumer and their relationship to our products.
• Leverage analytics and user-testing tools and techniques to drive design direction and prioritization.
• Experienced in planning and executing a research agenda that includes multiple methods, including triangulating data to validate insights with research goals in mind.
• Understand and apply the right quantitative and qualitative methods.
• Guide stakeholders to translate insights into opportunities.
• Actively monitor and analyze research, data, and trends from internal sources, and industry insights to inform and optimize the overall approach.
• Collaborate to define intent, development, testing, and refinement of prototypes.
• Proven track record of various stakeholders, including designers, researchers, strategists, product managers, and tech partners.
• Understand the difference between Design Research and Market Research and have experience collaborating on initiatives between these teams.
• Effectively manage multiple stakeholders’ interests, priorities, and expectations and lead teams to craft a rigorous and relevant research agenda.
• Experience guiding teams to employ the best research methods for the problem, employing strategies to address stakeholder push back.
• Distill findings into clearly articulated and actionable insights that stakeholders can leverage.
• Present research plans and findings with various audiences, from designers to
• Guide teams on how best to understand and apply research findings.
• Create energy and momentum in research by sharing early and often.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience leading User Experience (UX) Research as a Design Researcher.
• Experience with mentoring junior Researchers.
• Managing every Research aspect of a project.
• 3+ years of usability testing and user experience research (preferably with UserTesting.com).
• 2+ years of experience with Human Factors.
• Experience with design thinking, human centered design, design research.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.