PDS Tech Inc Automotive - Team Lead in Auburn Hills, Michigan
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Team Lead
• Main focal point between the client and the contract company.
• Hiring contract employees.
• Training and mentoring contract employees, including driver’s certification training.
• Conducting employee training assessments and scheduling training, as necessary.
• Scheduling contract employees per the Test & Validation task requirements.
• Conducting employee performance reviews and addressing performance deficiencies.
• Submitting employee time sheets within one week of work performed.
• Submitting employee expense reports with all receipts within one week of incurring expenses.
• Comply with the Client's policies and procedures.
• Must have Tier II or Level 2 certification
• Leadership skills
• Experience with data acquisition systems (computers) installed in the test vehicles and conducting specified maneuvers to test and record data to prove the performance of the system.
• Must have experience monitoring signals with the data acquisition system.
• Ability to train and mentor on the use of data acquisition systems
• Systematic problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills and able to communicate in English clearly and effectively
• Team player with strong focus on quality and customer orientation
• Self-dependent with a high degree of passion, dedication, and commitment
• Valid driver license
• Ability to drive manual transmission
• Trailer tow experience
• Motorcycle endorsement for driver’s license with 2 years minimum motorcycle driving experience
• Willing and able to travel occasionally in support of test activities
• Bachelor of Science Degree - preferably
• Previous supervisory and team experience
• Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills
• Computer proficiency with the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with new vehicle technology including Navigation systems, blind spot detection, active cruise control, lane departure warning, automated high beam assist, blue tooth, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.