PDS Tech Inc Manufacturing Planner 3 in Auburn, Washington
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Manufacturing Planner in Auburn, WA.
A successful candidate in this role will have passion, creativity, and an insatiable desire for process improvement and efficiency. They will also have a strong desire to be out in the factory, interacting with mechanics, and directly supporting the production system. In Production Engineering, we need highly responsible professionals committed to upholding the highest standards of safety, quality, and integrity.
• Develop, implement and maintain various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration of machine and sheet metal detail parts and assemblies
• Perform producibility assessments for part or product designs
• Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules
• Work with factory and support personnel to insure emergent orders flow through the shop quickly to support the customer's need
• Participate in cross functional team for activities such as problem solving, cost reduction and employee engagement as examples
• The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills
• Experienced in learning and working in a fast paced environment
• Weekend work required on a rotating basis
AA degree in related discipline and typically 3 or more years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• 1+ years of experience working as a manufacturing planner and/or related machine or sheet metal shop experience
• Experience working with MS Office suite
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• 5+ years of experience working in a production environment
• Experience with PDM, CAPP or CMES
• ADPP experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.