PDS Tech Inc Warehouse Associate in Auburn, Washington
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Stockroom Clerk
o Process outbound shipments
o Package products for shipment to customers
o Prepare shipping labels and other shipping documents
o Assure that required shipping documents and certifications are included with shipments
o Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
o Use technology like scanners and computers
o Enter tracking numbers, freight and handling
o File customs documentation as required
o Replenish shipping supplies including purchasing
o Attention to detail in order to ensure safety and quality
o Process receiving and inspection of incoming goods
o Inventory reconciliation
o Issue parts to orders
o Conduct cycle counts, research and correct any variances
o Set up, update and maintain bin locations
o Inventory transfers
o Other duties as assigned.
o Flexibility to work weekends and holidays as per business need
This is a split shift position after initial training the hours will be (11:00 am to 7:30 pm).
• Must be an independent worker
• This position requires consistent movement. Tasks can include boxing and unboxing (up to 55 lbs.).
• High School Diploma and 2+ years of warehouse and/or inventory experience
• Working knowledge of a stockroom
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Great communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Solid math and administrative skills.
• Ability to multitask and work accurately under deadlines.
• AA/AS degree or other 2-year post high school training
• Knowledge of SAP
• Ability to use Fed Ex, UPS, DHL and LTL Carrier shipping software and manifest experience.
• 1 year of experience in Shipping
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.