PDS Tech Inc Conversion Analyst in Austin, Texas
The Conversion Analyst role will analyze and determine conversion/migration requirements and provide conversion specifications to programming to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful client delivery through a broader data center migration initiative. The Conversion Analyst will work with internal teams and our clients to gather information, work with IT Developers, SQA, Data Processing, and Client Service Managers towards fulfilling the clients’ requests. The Conversion Analyst role will also document the requirements, client meeting notes and complete the ServiceNow cases/tasks for the Development and ETG work. The Conversion Analyst will track and manage these tasks through resolution and report the progress to the project team. The Conversion Analyst is expected to work under general supervision with oversight provided by the Project Manager and/or Program Manager and provide guidance specific to solution building and problem solving.
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
Under general supervision, analyze, determine and document business requirements/client Statement of Work documents (SOW) and provide detailed specifications to programming.
Provide consultation to the client before, during and after implementation, including the development of new procedures the changes may necessitate.
Interpret client’s existing systems and workflows through and including the balancing of daily operations.
Participate in testing, during and after application changes have been implemented.
Communicate progress and any potential problems to manager/project for awareness and/or resolution.
Uses limited independent judgment to make decisions based on precedents and established guidelines.
Solves problems using standard procedures and precedents
Performs other duties as required Performs other duties as required
• Education - Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field.
• Ability to learn the needs of the customer quickly and in line with the internal pace of the organization.
• Experience in banking and/or investment services preferred.
• Excellent command of Microsoft suite.
• Experience with Business Analysis, Technical Requirements gathering and writing client facing Statement of Work documentation
• Working knowledge of Service Now case management software.
• Technical knowledge of company systems and integrations.
• Financial industry experience and/or manufacturing
• Technical Writing experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.