PDS Tech Inc Instructional Designer III in Austin, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Instructional Designer in Austin, TX.
• The Instructional Designer works to identify training needs and create instructor-led, self-guided, and virtual training. The successful candidate will challenge learners’ understanding through relevant activities, author measurable learning objectives, and develop materials that promote transfer, retention, and application.
• Design, create, and evaluate curricula to support contact center Advisors (customer support and technical support) in various queues.
• Work with stakeholders to conduct training needs analyses.
• Design course learning objectives following Bloom’s Taxonomy.
• Create experiential activities appropriate for targeted learners.
• Work closely with subject matter experts and content developers to
create, revise, and maintain training content for course portfolios.
• Develop valid assessment questions correlate to learning objectives and assist with item vetting and updating.
• Design, develop, and maintain classroom, virtual classroom, and self-paced training content using traditional instructional design and rapid development strategies.
• Delivery training via virtual instructor-led modality to audiences in multiple regions worldwide.
• Promote and participate in intra- and inter-team innovation, technology integration, process improvement, and collaboration.
• Develop training modules as assigned
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to review training
• Deliver modules based on established due dates
• Develop Instructor Lesson Plans/Instructor/Proctor Guides (ILT)
• Develop classroom requirements (ILT)
• Develop Online Content (for ILT)
• Training development experience involving adult learners, such as in a contact center and/or customer service and support environment.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills and proficiency writing instructional content.
• Proven proficiency with company Products, Services, and operating systems (iOS and macOS).
• Proven effectiveness with global and virtual teams.
• Proven ability to create content regional audiences with a focus on localization.
• Experience analyzing, building, and assessing curricula for classroom-based, asynchronous and synchronous virtual training environments.
• Fluency with instructional systems design models and methodologies, best practices, authoring tools, and learning management systems integration.
• Experience as a solo or lead content developer on Instructional Systems Design projects related to adult learners.
• Experience creating learning content for multicultural adult audiences.
• Knowledge of project management and time management tools and methodologies.
• Proficiency with company software applications, including Pages and Keynote.
• Bilingual is a plus (Mandarin, Japanese, French, Portuguese)
* All applicants must provide a writing sample to be considered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.