PDS Tech Inc Tech Support Representative, Austin TX 78731 in Austin, Texas
PDS Tech Inc has an open position for a Tech Support Representative, Austin TX 78731. Contact Elisabeth Laspe for details. 314-669-8020 firstname.lastname@example.org
12 month contract with possible extensions. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder to qualify.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
Main items he said they needed is soft skills, problem solving, and need to be a little technical. He said they need to be familiar with incident management and comfortable working in that environment. Will be customer facing as well.
• Ensure client support and satisfaction at a professional level with minimal supervision, answer questions and resolve client issues relating to products and services.
• Provide first and second level support to clients Research and analyze problems.
• Ability to coordinate change control and testing support .
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of assigned special projects and requests.
• Complete daily reporting requirements accurately and timely. Use a case tracking system to track information, cases/ tickets, questions and answers for every client-driven request.
• Prioritize, schedule, and manage case loads of varying quantity for clients. Utilize all available tools and techniques to resolve requests without escalation whenever possible.
• Act as a liaison between level 3 support associates as well as other subject matter experts and the client.
• Track and report key performance metrics related to support requests and solution quality.
• Active participation in the testing/validating change control events, application releases, and/or patch release during off shift change control windows or as necessary to resolve a client impacting issue.
• A four year degree in Business or related experience is preferred.
Job Related Experience:
• Minimum of five years of experience supporting large key accounts is required
• Technical support experience
• Customer relationship management
• Critical thinking and creativity
• Technical aptitude
• Expert level ability to understand and troubleshoot application logic
• The ability to read and edit configuration, bootstrap, and initiation files
• The ability to understand and troubleshoot web services applications with regard to xml requests and responses
• The ability to examine and analyze large sets of data such as log files and database tables, and apply critical thinking to extract meaning and root cause for issues
• Familiarity or ability to quick gain familiarity with XML, HMTL, Java, Tomcat, SQL.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and maintain an even-handed approach with clients and internal contacts, while working with continually changing tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and Excel skills to provide client reports, billing and reconciliation
• Excellent PC skills with detailed use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.