PDS Tech Inc Technical Project Manager in Austin, Texas
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Technical Project Manager in Austin, TX-
The IS&S Process & Tools team is seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to lead complex, global enterprise initiatives through process improvement, design & solution implementation. Applying a blend of technical expertise, business analysis, and design thinking, you will interact directly with cross-functional teams across Sales, Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering & Analytics to define, build and roll-out sustainable solutions.
The role requires detailed project planning, coordination, and execution of technical tools and systems development, the ability to construct robust technical test plans, clear and concise communication skills, an understanding of operational challenges, helping to scope improvements for future IS&S Process & Tools initiatives, and working closely with stakeholders from various internal teams such as Sales, Marketing and Operations.
• Acts as a liaison between the business and engineering teams to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions
• Provide overall leadership to the offshore team supporting various internal applications
• Drive automation of various manual tasks in day to day support
• Dedicatedly run all the significant system events, product launches
• Partner with multiple application owners, and key business users for enhancement & new feature prioritization
• Support new project functionality releases
• Handle production systems crisis and communication
• Drive root-cause analysis and resolution of all production issues
• Provides consulting expertise through effective communication to customers, stakeholders, management, staff and peers to ensure expectations are met
• 7+ years of overall experience in leading technical projects and complex system integrations
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, extraordinary attention to detail and ability to “translate “ complex concepts into language and context that are relevant to the business
• Analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage work to tight deadlines and handle the pressure of executive requests and product launches
• Excellent knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
• Knowledge of inner working of cloud service, such as AWS
• Full stack knowledge for web application
• Knowledge of building high availability web application services, including deployment automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring and scaling.
• Knowledge of designing, building, and maintaining RESTful APIs
• Monitors market / industry trends and emerging technologies to identify areas for competitive advantage
• Committed focus on innovation, an eagerness to challenge the status quo
• Good understanding of containers, build systems, and infrastructure automation.
• Hands-on experience with scripting languages such as Java, Python, Perl, ReactJS, Swift, Go
• BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.