PDS Tech Inc Web Designer / Developer - III in Basking Ridge, New Jersey
PDS TECH INC. is seeking Web Designer / Developer - III located in Basking Ridge,NJ.
We are currently seeking an AEM front-end developer consultant for our Irvine, CA or Basking Ridge, NJ locations to be a part of our amazing team who will transform the way we look at front-end code. We’re a disciplined and passionate team that will write world-class code for the website.
What You’ll Be Doing:
The front-end developer will work in a collaborative team environment on the development of our e-commerce site (desktop/mobile/tablet) and other applications. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in UX definition and UI design/development.
• If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely on the web and mobile application sandbox
• If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof
• If coding with responsive web experience in mind is something you eat, sleep, and dream –then you’ll be in good company
• Develop Cross-browser/Cross-device solutions that work in multiple browsers (IE 8+, FireFox, Chrome, Safari) on both Mac & PC and mobile devices (Tablets & Smartphones).
• HTL and component building in Adobe Experience Manager 6.3
• Must be able to manage multiple projects while meeting timelines and being accessible to the team and organization as a whole.
• Strong knowledge of Accessibility/SEO guidelines and best practices.
Has experience with:
• Web Marketing and UX
• Past experience with Adobe Target
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Able to work in a collaborative team environment and participate in discussions focusing on best practices, user experience, functional requirements etc.
• CSS Preprocessing/dynamic style sheet languages like LESS or SASS.
• Portfolio to accompany resume
• Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
• Background check and reference checks required upon hire
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.