PDS Tech Inc QC Technician in Bedford, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking QC Technician in Bedford, MA.
• Following written procedures, inspect raw materials and finished goods, provide line clearances to the manufacturing group, and perform laboratory testing
• Align with in-house processes and procedures while maintaining compliance to ISO 13485 standards.
• Quickly identify issues that must be brought up to management
• Maintain laboratory environment cleanliness and usability
Education and Experience
• HS Diploma, or equivalent required
• 3 years of related Quality Control experience preferred
• Associate’s or equivalent degree from accredited college/university in relevant scientific field a plus
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Able to work safely with chemical, biological and other hazardous material
• Read, understand and follow written procedures exactly
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Previous experience using laboratory instrumentation (UV-Vis, FTIR, pipets, balance, etc.) is helpful
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Flexibility to adapt to a multifaceted environment and adjust activities to meet the needs of the business while maintaining a focus on Quality.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with good attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Quality standard (e.g., ISO 13485, FDA, ICH) guidelines is desirable
• Familiarity with SAP, Agile, E1, LIMS or other electronic data/document management systems is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.