PDS Tech Inc Document Specialist-Scanning/Printing in Beloit, Wisconsin
In this position you will be responsible for general assignments in the Intellectual Property and Records dept. associated with document requests and drawing distribution. You will help to provide engineering documentation for the organization by preparing necessary documentation to permit sourcing or pricing of the items requested.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include the following:
• Work with drawing lists or drawing breakdowns to satisfy internal and external print requests and distribute the appropriate media requested;
• Proper identification of specific parts utilizing Valmet documentation systems.
• Maintain accurate record of documents received and distributed;
• Support all aspects of the “scan-on-demand” request system;
• Use department scanning and conversion equipment to convert hard copy documents into electronic format and update document databases;
• Create electronic parts catalog for customer use via web or storage devices.
• Preparation of updated documentation (BOMs, e-manuals) for customers
• Generate drawings. Check drawings generated by others, as part of the drawing process.
• Operate printers, plotters, scanning equipment and associated computer equipment used in satisfying document requests.
What You'll Need
Well qualified candidates will possess high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five (3-5) years experience working with prints or drawings. A good knowledge of imaging software or Adobe Acrobat preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.