PDS Tech Inc Logistics Analyst - Sr in Binghamton, New York
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Logistics Analyst - Sr, in Binghamton, NY.
For immediate consideration, please forward resumes to Heather Walsh at email@example.com
Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for programs using established procedures. Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements. Assists in developing logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Assists in conducting requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
• Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs of moderate scope.
• Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts and pursuit efforts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
• Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
• Normally receives little instruction on day to day work, general instructions on new assignments. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination.
Candidates will be required to develop Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) in accordance with DD Form 1423, Annex to Exhibits, and Data Item Descriptions (DIDs) for the following:
• Initial Support Kit List (ISKL) – DI-ALSS-81529 and DI-SESS-81758A
• Proposed Spare Parts List (PSPL) – DI-ILSS-80134A
• Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Management Plan – DI-MGMT-81948
• Bill Of Materials (BOM) for DMSMS Management – DI-PSSS-81656A
• Training Equipment Change Directive (TECD) – DI-CMAN-81269A
• Equipment Inventory Record (EIR) – DI-ILSS-81251
• Inventory/Utilization Data Report (IUDR) – DI-MISC-81107A
• Training Equipment Summary (TES) – DI-MISC-81184
• Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP) – DI-ILSS-80095
• Scientific and Technical Reports – Logistics Management Summary Report (LMSR) – DI-MISC-80711A.
• Proficient using Microsoft Office 2010/2013 (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain a US DoD Secret Clearance is required.
Working knowledge of:
• Microsoft Project 2010/2013
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Lotus Notes 8.5.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.