PDS Tech Inc Subject Matter Expert- Secret in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Subject Matter Expert, in Broken Arrow, OK.
The Subject Matter Expert Navy Programs assists in new business pursuits and in the implementation of simulation and training hardware systems for Navy surface and subsurface programs.
• Provide guidance and insight for proposal development and hardware system design
• Provide leadership and customer perspective for system test activities
• Assist in identifying suitable business opportunities
• Develop and maintain customer relationships
• Minimum 4 years of experience with nuclear submarine reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems, preferably as a member of the US Navy in a technical and/or management role
• Navy Nuclear Experience during which specific qualifications must have been obtained for a minimum of 24 months - Engineering Watch Supervisor or Propulsion Plant Watch Supervisor or Engineering Officer of the Watch
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences that include peers, management, and customers
• Must be US citizen with active secret walking in the door
• BS in a related discipline
• Navy Nuclear Experience operating an Ohio-class submarine propulsion plant
• Experience training US Navy personnel in the use of nuclear submarine reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems
• Experience with the military acquisition process
• Experience developing proposals
• Existing security clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.