PDS Tech Inc Certified A&P Aircraft Maintenance Technician in Burnsville, Minnesota
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Inspect, diagnose, repair, and replace parts and equipment on aircraft
• Perform and document work as per appropriate manuals and regulations
• Bench testing of parts and equipment as required
• Accurately interpret maintenance manuals, service bulletins, wiring diagrams, schematics, drawings from customer
• Maintain aircraft logbooks, service orders, and other systems as necessary
• Utilize and maintain hand tools to perform repairs and installations.
• Follow all Environmental, Health, Safety regulations and procedures
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Provide estimates and updates to the customer and Maintenance manager
• Perform other duties as assigned
The Certified A&P Technician has 3-5 years of aircraft maintenance experience and is responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, modification and routine maintenance on aircraft as required.
• Must have a FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certificate.
Communication: Must be able to read, write, speak English clearly.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.