PDS Tech Inc Manufacturing Technician in Carlsbad, California
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Manufacturing Technician position in Carlsbad, CA
How will you make an impact?
As a member of the Ab Manufacturing team, the Ab Filling Technician will be an integral member of the team responsible for the daily filling and labeling of all eBioscience products.
What will you do?
As Manufacturing Technician I, this individual will assure that work is performed in accordance with production schedules, perform hands-on manufacturing tasks, work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, and be well organized. Specific responsibilities include:
• Learn and comply with policies and procedures set forth by departmental standard of procedures and work instructions.
• Prepare and initiate all procedures and documents under supervision
• Completing assigned filling jobs and batch records with minimal supervision
• Follow all departmental guidelines and procedures
• Input data and observations into databases accurately and efficiently
• Maintain lab supply inventory and re-order as needed
How will you get here?
A High School diploma, Bachelor of Science degree in Biology; 0 - 3 years of experience in a related field, preferably manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Manufacturing Technician I ideally will have experience in a variety of areas to support the business objectives:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products with emphasis on Excel, Outlook and Word
• Strong laboratory mathematical skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Team player (demonstrated experience working in support of a successful project team)
• Good interpersonal skills
• Works well in a metrics-focused environment
• Well organized and detail oriented.
• Strong interpersonal skills
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms. Occasional use of a step-stool is required to reach for objects. Close vision is required. While performing duties of this position, employee will occasionally work with fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Required to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. The noise level in the environment is usually moderate.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.