PDS Tech Inc Sr Repair Operator in Carlsbad, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Optics Mfg. Support Operator fro an open position in Carlsbad, CA.
Support Manufacturing by:
• Performing Environmental Stress Screening (ESS) for various products manufactured by company Optronics utilizing Thermotron programmable thermal chambers and Dynamic Solutions vibration table.
• Load parts, select and initiate proper thermal or vibration profile program.
• Work with various product work cell leads to schedule product flow through the ESS area.
• Monitor equipment calibration due dates and equipment status and work with the Calibration group to calibrate and or repair any machine that malfunctions.
• Attending daily morning stand-up meeting
• Maintains appropriate maintenance and repair logs.
• May use a variety of hand, power, and test tools and equipment.
Support QA Inspection group by:
• Printing out defect map labels for each lot of lenses and adding part and lot number.
• Assure all parts are properly identified and in compliance with quality processes accompanied by appropriate paperwork and staged for Inspection personnel.
• Responsible for handling, storing and packaging of all parts.
• Must complete all forms to provide evidence of inspection.
• Use of basic hand tools
• Willingness to learn and follow instructions
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Desired Traits / Experience
• Experience with a Material Requirement Planning (MRP) System is desirable
• Experience with the Client MRP system SAP and or FIT is desirable
• Experience working in an Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) Safe manufacturing environment
Desired Candidate Traits:
• Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the process of interacting with internal customers to provide positive experience and issue resolution.
• Communication – Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Dependability - Comes to work on time and rarely has an unexcused absence. Understands the Clients basic rules, policies, and procedures.
• Detail Orientation - Understands the importance of accurate documentation and adherence to approved procedures and policies.
• Analysis - Understands elementary problem-solving techniques
• Follow-up - Understands the importance of following through with all commitments.
• Information Management - Uses elementary software packages for basic record keeping purposes.
• Team Building - Recognizes the importance of creating effective working relationships between team members.
• Stress Tolerance - Understands the importance of staying calm and relaxed in stressful situations.
• Individual job duties may vary.
• Demonstrated adherence to all safety policies
-• High School Diploma or equivalent is REQUIRED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.