PDS Tech Inc Functional Controller in Cary, North Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Functional Controller in Cary, NC.
The Discovery HR Controller acts as a HR Controlling Business Partner to consult and support both the FP&A and HR Global teams in all planning, forecasting & reporting related Personnel Costs for all organizational members. The role predominately focuses on operational FTE headcount & costs planning, steering and accruals such as (but not restricted to) salaries, taxes, benefits, training, sales incentives, profit sharing, bonus and other costs.
Major tasks and responsibilities
• Prepare forecast and budget planning of all Discovery LEs and functions based on global cost targets and local requirements, including newcomers, promotion, merit increase, inflation, dismissal/layoffs and retirement.
• Prepare cost & FTE planning & perform regular deviation analysis.
• Support in accruing/posting SIP (Sales Incentive Programs), STI/LTI (bonus) and others.
Qualifications (Education, skills, experiences)
• University degree in economics, accounting or business management
• At least 6 years of experience in HR controlling or comparable functions
Skills & Competencies
• Experience and solid understanding of personnel costs.
• Data driver, analytical, forward looking, detail oriented, organized and desire for continuous improvement skills
• Experience with D365/Success factors is a plus
• Ability to work successfully with people from a variety of different cultures and backgrounds
• English, fluent spoken and written
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.