PDS Tech Inc Receiving Inspector in Chandler, Arizona
This position requires the ability to perform visual and mechanical inspection functions in Receiving Inspection without supervision. This position requires an individual that can execute, and complete assigned tasks with a high degree of accuracy. The level III inspector will assist in the supervisor in training level I, and II inspectors. The individual shall be dedicated to the quality function and possess a drive to enhance the quality of both the product and processes. Be able to adapt to the use of new equipment and learn new product.
• Performs advanced dimensional inspection following established procedures without supervision of a higher inspector or supervisor.
• Interprets advanced drawings and instructions.
• Knowledgeable in the use of all precision measuring instruments.
• Other functions that may be assigned.
• The position requires a Highly Flexible individual with good interpersonal and communication skills, as well as good mathematical skills.
• A self starter, able to plan, execute, and follow to completion assigned tasks
• A minimum of five years previously related mechanical measuring inspection experience.
• Knowledge in the use of mechanical measuring tools (micrometers, indicators, calipers, etc).
• Ability to interpret drawings and instructions
• Good written, verbal, mathematical, and analytical skills
• Ability to perform open setup inspection on a Surface Plate.
• Knowledge in the use of CMM (coordinate measurement machine), Optical Comparator, and Threaded Gages.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.