PDS Tech Inc Executive Assistant - Top Secret Clearance in Chantilly, Virginia
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Executive Assistant - Top Secret Clearance, in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Controls and actively manages the VP’s daily schedule including responding to e-mail and telephone requests, scheduling all meetings, working with the VP to prioritize time allocation, and dynamically adjusting daily, weekly, and monthly schedules as conditions and priorities evolve.
• Proactively controls and manages the VP travel schedule, including trip and meeting planning, responding to internal and/or external travel requests, making all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements, establishing and managing the VP’s schedule while traveling, and processing all travel expense reports on a timely basis. This also includes proactively monitoring the processing, payment, and close out of expense reports after filing.
• Ensures the VP SIC has all necessary IT, communications, and other equipment, and all needed office supplies enabling operations in the Rosslyn and Chantilly offices, and while traveling within the United States and abroad.
• Coordinates the use of the facility for all visitors and manages the WCC calendar for scheduling and support of meetings, and conferences.
• Greets customers and serve as the primary interface with internal and external customers. This includes arranging visit authorizations, phone screening, coordinating catering needs and completing local requests.
• Acts as a liaison between the center director and the customers visiting the center and responds to emerging issues.
• Responsible for opening/closing and general security of a TS.SCI facility including handling of highly classified documents.
• Primary interface with building management for office maintenance, safety and security by attending monthly meetings.
• Responsible for invoice processing, filing/scanning, records management and receiving/maintaining office mail.
• Manages all office supplies and products, equipment contracts, leases, procurement and equipment maintenance and servicing.
• Maintains the WCC website and its presence oneRTN eRooms.
• Acts as the representative for proposed changes to internal procedures and administrative policies within the USBD organization, and at the corporate level.
Required skills, background, and attributes:
• High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of experience providing administrative support at a senior executive level at the federal, state, or local government, or in the private sector
• At least a Top Secret security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) security, and eligible for access to both Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), and special access and controlled access programs and activities within DoD and the Intelligence Community, respectively.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and collegially in a high stress environment.
• Demonstrated and consistent ability to work independently, with minimal supervisory direction.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with demonstrated ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a high visibility and high stress work environment.
• Daily schedule from 0800 to 1700; limited local travel required; eligible for 9/80 schedule and overtime when required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
• Expert-level verbal and written communication skills.
• Post-secondary formal education
• 10+ years of experience
• Possesses comprehensive understanding of the Intelligence Community, security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
• Knowledge of company WebTE, TravelSmart, and DOLPHIN systems
• Basic Audio Visual and IT equipment understanding
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.