PDS Tech Inc Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Charlotte, North Carolina
PDS Tech is seeking an HR Administrative Assistant, in Charlotte, NC.
Supports human resources management performing routine administrative duties: placing, receiving and routing telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors, typing, filing, faxing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, ordering and maintaining supplies, and providing backup coverage to other administrative desks.
• Utilize the case management system to document and escalate inquiries while following or defining process steps to achieve required service level agreements Advocate creating a culture focused on exceptional customer service, where individualized actions are taken to promote and support all client interests.
• Receive calls and answer inquiries via telephony and interactive voice response (IVR) technology.
• Partner with various client groups to develop and maintain knowledge base articles
• Provide accurate and timely resolution support ranging from simple transactions to more complex inquiries to 11,000 employees within client groups
• Provide support for various continuous improvement projects while maintaining the fundamental customer experience requirements
• Actively identify, document, and submit process improvements by collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders
• Utilize multiple online applications, such as Salesforce CRM, Enterprise version 5, Workday, and others to complete critical business processes and inquiries.
• Understand simple and complex company and business unit policies and processes to be able to convey to internal customers in a simplified manner.
• Provide guidance to both internal and cross-functional team members
• Educate employees of HR services available and encourage self-service tools as needed.
• Provide exceptional customer service to all employees, line managers and HR professionals calling the Service Center.
• Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
Skills and Experience
• Lead Hourly Recruiting for all US based hourly roles
• Experience with HR policy or other areas of HR expertise (i.e. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, ect…)
• Ability to shift priorities and adapt to dynamic business requirements as needed
• Ability to work independently and collaborate in a virtual team setting
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills while focusing on the customer experience and end result
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material and possess good business judgment and ethics
• Proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, Word, Power Point, ect...
• Candidate must be a US Person (US Citizen or Green Card)
• Continuous Improvement Experience (ie, ACE, Lean Six Sigma, 5s, ect..)
• Previous experience in an HR Role, HR Shared Services center, or a similar customer facing type of environment is preferred
• Experience with Workday, ADP Enterprise version 5, Service Now, and Telephony is highly preferred
• Additional Language – Spanish
Education / Certifications
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) with 0-3 years of relevant experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.