PDS Tech Inc Senior Technical Program Manager. in Charlotte, North Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager, in Charlotte, NC.
Job Title: Senior Technical Program Manager.
The Senior Technical Program Manager, Infrastructure is responsible for managing multiple cross-functional infrastructure programs while working closely with data center, core infrastructure engineers, end user technology, security, and business teams to lead them towards a launch. This position involves regular communication with leadership on status, risks, plans, and changes in launch strategy. The Sr. TPM will be fully competent in project management tools and techniques for all phases of the project life cycle. The candidate will be familiar with end user transformation and integrating large enterprises. The candidate will be passionate about providing the best possible customer experience at the best cost. The candidate will have an obsession for detail, data and precise analysis and will use these as inputs to make decisions
• Manages cross-functional infrastructure programs covering a range of areas (end user service transformation (insourcing end user components), data center, office renovations, security, network, storage, virtualization, end user technology, M&A).
• Develops and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
• Provides hands on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
• Provides day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
• Drives internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions, and measure impact by defining meaningful metrics to meet company quality goals.
• Interfaces with cross-functional teams to insure scope, schedule, resources are aligned across teams.
• Ensures that lessons learned are captured comprehensively, acted on and communicated out for each project.
• Builds quality control and quality assurance into project plans effectively.
• Provides coaching for other team members to improve skill sets.
• Works with project team to continuously update dates, scope, status, and documentation so that the project and its status are well understood.
• Drives Project Managers working on a single overall programs
• Manages dependencies and handoffs effectively and optimize schedules accordingly.
• This role requires 6 -10 years of experience in Program Management.
• Bachelors Degree Required.
• US Citizenship
• It is estimated 10-20% of the time would be travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.