PDS Tech Inc Assembler in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler, in Chelmsford, MA.
Performs fabrication or modification tasks on RF microwave hybrid modules and sub-assemblies of simple to mid-range complexity.
Duties include installation of connectors, substrates, components and modules in highly complex microwave assemblies, often utilizing using paste and sheet epoxies.
Performs disassembly, assembly, modification, rework and repair operations on various production subassemblies, assemblies and complete systems that utilize integrated circuit technology.
Performs the above operations after the units have been rejected by testing and are sent back with test failure sheets, isolating the problem area.
Plans work sequence by assessing available work in progress to meet schedule requirements.
Utilizes measurement equipment (e.g. reticle, drop indicator, etc…) to check parameters during and after work to assure that the unit conforms to specifications.
Collaborate with Manufacturing and Quality Engineering on procedures or to troubleshoot product to specifications.
• Previous experience in electronics/microelectronics assembly
• Ability to work 10 hours under a microscope and utilize hand tools such as torque drivers, tweezers and other similar tools; Good dexterity, eye/hand coordination
• Ability to read and work from detailed process sheets and drawings; Good computer skills are required to support retrieval of drawings and work instructions as well as other job activities
• Ability to work in a diverse team environment; Good interpersonal, teaming and communication skills
• Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance and must have at least an Interim Secret Security clearance prior to start
• Familiarity working in an ESD and FOD controlled environment
• Experience in mechanical assembly processes of small electronic devices
• Experience working on military products in ISO 9001 / AS9100 controlled environments
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.