PDS Tech Inc Engineer Signal Image Processing 3 in Cincinnati, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Engineer Signal Image Processing, in Cincinnati, OH.
Researches, designs, develops algorithms for analysis in signal collection systems.
Designs develop and analyze systems for the extraction of information from signal sensors.
The candidate would have a background in detection and estimation theories, signal processing, electromagnetic effects on signals; and/or implementation of signal processing with advanced computer architectures.
Background of math and experience with tools such as MATLAB, Mathematica, Octave is a bonus.
No clearance is needed.
• BS Degree in Electrical, Computer or related Engineering discipline with at least 5 years of experience
• VHDL or Verilog proficiency is required.
• Experience implementing designs with a variety of FPGA manufacturers (Xilinx, Microsemi, Lattice, Intel/Altera)
• Experience simulating VHDL designs, ModelSim, QuestaSim or comparable simulators
• Proficient with MATLAB/Octave
In addition of BQ’s, desired qualifications:
• Experience with GNU Radio or software-defined radios
• Experience with wireless digital communication systems, in particular, modern digital modulation techniques and modem design
• Familiarity with RADAR and EW signal processing algorithms is a plus
• Familiarity with RF receiver development, including system link budget and sensitivity analysis, ADC and receiver noise analysis, and baseband conversion and processing
• Experience leading technical teams
• Position is onsite at least for the first 3 months, we can then consider remote based on candidate skillset/seniority
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.