PDS Tech Inc Assembler - Level 3 in Clearwater, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Assembler in Clearwater, FL.
- Perform standard work assigned to meet production requirements and the respective schedules
-Flex to work different tasks and work cells to meet business objectives and customer needs
Monitor, assist, and improve all aspects of Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory, and Productivity in the work cells.
Adhere to Standard Work and complete continuous improvement activities.
Utilize computer to access work instructions, access and/or input labor tracking, work in progress tracking, non-conformance tracking, and configuration information.
Complete required training for product assembly, work instruction layout, procedures, and processes.
-Complete certification training to perform various tasks within the assigned work cell. Work towards becoming an expert associate for assigned cell tasks.
-Support Six Sigma & Lean principles; teamwork, continuous improvement, 5S, daily management and documentation of standard work.
- Actively participate in daily Tier 1 Meetings and associated tasks
-Must be able to work daily, and weekend overtime, as well as Holidays as necessary.
Extensive soldering experience
Final Electronic Assembly experience.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Experience working assignments of various difficulty levels and/or require judgment to resolve issues or to make recommendations.
-Ability to multitask and perform various operations as needed to execute competing priorities
-Demonstrated computer skills
-Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow written procedures and utilize knowledge-based experience
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• Must be a US Citizen only.
• 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.. Candidates with avionic, military or fiber optic background would be applicable for this role.
• Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions. Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, and physical risks is anticipated
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.