PDS Tech Inc Sr Advanced Systems Engineer in Clearwater, Florida
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Sr Advanced Systems Engineer in Clearwater, FL.
Join a team that designs, develops, and integrates highly complex Avionic systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will have ownership for systems at every aspect of the systems lifecycle, from the front end of business development through product end of life. You will work across disciplines within the Electronic Solutions Engineering Sensing, Guidance and Navigation business to drive growth and reach critical business milestones.
• Lead a diverse engineering team to perform technical execution for new products development for Honeywell Embedded GPS/INS product line
• Serve as the interface to the Program Manager, Systems Engineer, and other Integrated Program Team (IPT) leads to coordinate technical and programmatic status and issues
• Earned Value Management: Schedule, Cost and Milestone development and tracking
• Metric development/reporting
• Risk/Opportunity development and management
• Assess and drive achievement of programs with early problem detection and course correction
• Develop proposals to customer requirements
YOU MUST HAVE
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related Engineering degree at an accredited college or university
• 6+ years of experience in electronic systems design engineering or project leadership
• Due to export controls and ITAR products, candidate must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain DoD clearance
• Demonstrated Technical Leadership and Earned Value Management skills
• Aerospace or similar safety critical industry
• Embedded GPS/INS expertise
• Background in DO-178 and DO-254 or similar safety critical certification standards
• Individuals who quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
• Ability to adapt to project changes
• Multi-tasker and ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks and people
• Strong communication skills and ability to create and sustain an environment that promotes good communications and candid feedback
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a challenging and fast-paced environment
• Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.