PDS Tech Inc Project Manager in Coppell, Texas
PDS TECH INC. is seeking candidate for a Project Manager position located in Coppell, Texas.
Project Manager and Workstream PMO for a large multi-year Servicing Transformation initiative. The PM/PMO will serve as a key subject matter expert for a specific workstream or project and liaison between business and IT stakeholders. Your role will be to manage the project, budget, resources, identify and track KPIs, and recommend/propose sound solutions that help optimize performance and business processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage project development from initiation to closure involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects into a finished state and within a predefined deadlines utilizing PMLC methodologies
• Develop tools and best practices for business systems analysis and project management execution
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle
• Develop and maintain project artifacts in line with the governance model
• Track and report on project milestones and develop status reports and other project communications
• Identify potential risks and issues and recommend mitigation plans
• Organize and lead productive meetings with focus on stakeholder satisfaction
• Lead, coach and motivate project team members on proactive basis
• Proactively manage project dependencies and identify potential workarounds
• Respond to production issues, troubleshoot problems, interact with production staff, monitor and track progress of all production issues and communicate ongoing problems to developers
• Works closely with department leadership and his/her direct reports as applicable to assess organizational effectiveness to include resource allocation and optimization, operational effectiveness to include resource allocation and optimization, operational processes and workflows, systems, and other related items to ensure business unit achieves desired objectives.
• Works closely with department leadership and operations management to define key operational performance indicators/metrics, consistent naming methodology, and create and manage appropriate reporting mechanisms. Position would also take lead in reviewing results and active participation in determining appropriate corrective actions to remedy issues and/or improve performance.
• Assists department leadership in working with business support partners as needed to help ensure initiatives and projects that support the channel are proceeding as expected and implemented on time.
• Demonstrated leadership ability.
• Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and analyze complex servicing information and data.
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and work on simultaneous projects with the ability to delegate and escalate effectively.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office to include particular emphasis in Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project
• Demonstrates initiative, strong analytical skills, strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, and bias for action and results.
• Exhibits teamwork and fosters collaboration among team members and business partners; ability to effectively develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, peers and team members.
• Nice to have - Practical knowledge of Mortgage Industry and mortgage policy and procedures to include audit/compliance.
• 7-10 years’ experience in the mortgage industry with roles or progressing responsibility in a PM or PMO capacity.
• 7-15 years project management experience to include management of a team and a budget and/or P&L.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.