PDS Tech Inc Program Manager II in Cupertino, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Senior Program Manager in Cupertino, CA.
• As the Senior Program Manager, WW channel sales organization, you will work with Worldwide Sales leaders and regional teams to help shape the next generation of the channel sales programs.
• You will work with cross-functional teams globally, define program roadmaps, lead all aspects of project planning and execution including timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and definition.
• Project responsibilities include primary responsibility for the end-to-end deployment of approved projects within the designated fiscal year.
• We expect this candidate to also have responsibilities managing customer expectations and bringing together various groups within the company to provide solutions for projects related to store experience, digital / eCommerce and omni-channel solutions, staffing programs, in store technology, service integrations and others.
• You will be involved in and responsible for projects from conception to production, test, or DR deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting and strategic planning to collaborating with individuals to ensure they deliver on time.
• 5-10 years of previous project management experience managing projects.
• Proven knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods. Experience planning, managing, delivering medium (6-8 month) to large (8-12+ month) projects.
• Familiarity with various project management methodologies (waterfall, agile, scrum, etc.)
• Strong cross-functional communicator who can effectively prioritize multiple projects within various time and cost constraints.
• Strong business analysis skills to document business requirements with proficient knowledge of the systems implementation and development life cycles. Proficient in business process flow diagramming.
• Ability to facilitate Brainstorming sessions to gather requirements. Ability to perform robust business process analysis and recommend process re-engineering solutions.
• Experience with Agile/ Hybrid Agile project methodology to deliver projects with quicker time to market (demonstrate an agile approach).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.