PDS Tech Inc Wireless Technical Support in Cupertino, California
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Wireless Technical Support Associate in Sunnyvale, CA.
Job Description and Expectations:
• This position is responsible for processing Wireless Support day to day activities, with a goal of optimizing customer service to internal employee wireless users, collaborating with wireless carrier partners, supporting product launches of wireless devices.
• Adheres to the operation is in accordance with the established procedures and practices.
• Performs work flow though ticketing system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Manages the operational day-to-day workflow to provision cellular service requests to support corporate employees and groups with specific cellular needs.
• Manages wireless services providers for all day-to-day technical support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Orders the following equipment from the carriers: Mobile Devices, Data cards, SIM cards, pagers
• Works closely with Engineering teams to provide activation support during pre-launch and post-launch phases of testing for new wireless features and technologies.
• Collaborates with engineering and carrier personnel to troubleshoot issues during pre-and post launch testing.
• Collaborates with the Development team on technical direction to enhance the user experience on the Apple Wireless website.
• Creates FAQ instructions for end users on enhancements and new product offerings
• Manages the Wireless International Loaner Program
• Interfaces regularly with wireless services providers to resolve issues, gather information, and manage account activities/performance
• Works on special project assignments to provide diverse wireless services to other organizations.
• Builds and manages strong relationships with key users and administrators ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and value-added service delivery
• BS/BA (or equivalent work experience).
• 10+ years experience in a customer service, carrier sales role or enterprise environment provisioning
• Working knowledge of of wireless networks such as LTE, GSM, UMTS and CDMA and familiar with 5G
• Understanding of VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and WiFi Calling technologies
• Proficient in supporting cellular provisioning for the Apple Watch and eSIM
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in English
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues of varying complexity with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage client escalations effectively
• Domestic or International Billing experience a plus
• Experience developing and/or working in a case/ticket management system
Key Skills Required:
• This position requires strong customer service, problem-solving, analytical, and verbal and written communication skills
• Technical knowledge of wireless devices and carrier provisioning systems
• Knowledge of help desk processes and best practices
• Ability to work with and solve simple to complex wireless issues for internal customers at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with wireless providers and inspire action and problem resolution.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.