PDS Tech Inc Administrative Assistant IV in Dallas, Texas
a. Manage the daily organization of the CAO and his direct reports.
b. Remove administrative distractions of routine office processes.
c. Administer meeting, travel and training arrangements.
d. Serve as the buffer ensuring the efficiency of individuals through calendar coordination.
e. Provide document creation and presentation support.
f. Acts as the face of the CAO organization to other groups both in and outside the office.
g. Optimizes individual calendars for the CAO and his reports. (Meetings, travel, quiet time…)
h. Prepare presentations and schedules as needed for CAO and department working with the Microsoft suite of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
i. Provide business correspondence to departments both inside and outside of the accounting department.
j. Assist in the maintenance of both paper and electronic filing systems and documents. Works with multiple systems depending on the department interface.
k. Acts as the backup for AP processing and problem solving facilitate proper payments.
l. Assimilates and distributes monthly financial data as needed with the CAO and his direct reports.
m. Schedules travel arrangements and monthly meetings both small and large facilitating luncheons and after hour meals.
n. Provides expense report support.
o. Performs daily office responsibilities (meetings, phones, faxes, copying, filing, typing, etc.)
p. Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
1. A minimum of two years of on-the-job experience is required. Level will be determined based on candidate’s knowledge, skills and experience.
2. A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent is required.
3. Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification a plus.
4. Proven experience with Microsoft products -- Excel, Word and Power Point required.
5. Experience in data entry processing.
6. Good organization skill managing multiple directors on travel, meetings and calendar optimization.
7. Ability to perform both technical (mathematical) and administrative clerical assignments.
8. Good problem solving, listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication
9. Proven ability to multi-task and maintain
10. Works well with employees of all levels in organization.
Expectation & Behaviors:
1) Communication skill
2) Proven team working abilities.
3) Managing multiple priorities
4) Act as the voice and face of the department
5) Ability to treat appropriate information confidentially
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.