PDS Tech Inc Technical Lead in Dallas, Texas
PDS TECH INC. is seeking a Technical Lead in Plano, TX.
Key responsibilities for the Technology Lead include:
· Research, Data Collection, Quality Assurance, Analysis and Problem Solving:
· Assess UCM technical and business requirements; work with Architecture/Integration/other BTS technical teams and third party vendors to analyze, evaluate possible solutions; and present recommendations to IT management/business stakeholders.
· Provide technical review, direction and recommendations specific to the UCM solution to internal IT associates, vendor/supplier personnel, business stakeholders and other relevant resources to ensure the functional/performance health and long-term maintainability/viability of the UCM solution.
· Apply strong problem solving skills to address complex technical issues around the UCM solution, and liaison with vendors (Oracle, Harte Hanks, TIBCO, Experian, RR Donnelley, etc.) to diagnose and resolve potential defects.
· Collaborate with and provide information to vendors during expert reviews.
· Review all AMM development and documentation to ensure technical and product best practices are being followed and documentation is complete.
· Provide direction to AMM/vendor staff and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts impacting/requiring the involvement of the UCM solution.
· Demonstrate a good level of knowledge of core applications architecture.
· Demonstrate mastery of all phases of the systems development lifecycle for applications for which a Technical lead is responsible (e.g., transaction-centered designs, real-time / interactive systems and distributed processing).
· Demonstrate detailed knowledge of integration concepts in a high volume batch and real-time environment.
· Engage with TFS infrastructure team to provide recommendations to enable reliable and scalable UCM operations.
· Knowledge of Oracle UCM AND/OR Siebel
10+ years of technology project implementation experience
6+ years Siebel experience
3+ years demonstrated team/project leadership experience (in solution architect, technical lead, or similar roles)
Knowledge of any one of the Data Quality Product like Trillium, IDQ, SAP
Knowledge of any one of the Business Rules Engine like Haley, FICO Blaze, IBM, Oracle Policy Automation
Understanding of integration concepts such as Service Oriented Architecture and integrating Siebel applications in a TIBCO/JMS/Informatica environment
Good Understanding of Siebel Data model and Data Architecture
Experience implementing large-scale , complex , Siebel UCM 8.x, Trillium Data Quality and Haley Rules projects
Experience with upgrades to Siebel UCM, Trillium, Haley Rules
Detailed Siebel 8+ Application Architecture knowledge
Experience testing and performance tuning Siebel Applications
8+ years business application design, development, installation and modification experience
Experience with Agile SCRUM framework for projects
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.