PDS Tech Inc Quality Engineer - G00561 in Dayton, Ohio
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Quality Engineer in Dayton, OH.
- • Facilitate the development of corrective/preventive action system and follow-up on implementation and documentation.• Coordinate quality planning activities, develops and documents quality plans of new and modified products and processes, verification procedure.• Develop and direct process and measurement capability studies and their documentation.• Direct the design of experiments to reduce variation in critical product and process parameters or measurement error.• Assure compliance and recommend actions to improve the effectiveness of the quality system.• Conduct internal audits of the quality system to verify conformance to documented quality policies, procedures, standards and record keeping and controlling authority.• of these quality systems.• Ensure compliance to New Product Introduction Process in accordance with Honeywell requirements.• Actively participate in New Product Introduction Process including but not limited to development of quality plans, facilitating FMEAs, auditing worst case design analysis, and product validation testing.• Track customer returns, internal defects test yields, scrap and downtime reports and other nonconforming conditions and report the status and corrective action to management.• Actively participate in company-wide improvement activities to reduce waste and throughout the company and recommend system enhancements and facilitate implementation.• Develop actions to address quality system, key process and customer problems.• Analyze trends and take corrective/preventive actions accordingly.• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• BS in Engineering from an accredited university.
• Minimum experience of three (3) years in Quality, Process, or Production Engineering
• Knowledge of and familiarity with ISO9000 requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite required.
• Willingness and ability to function as a part of a team
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.