PDS Tech Inc Electrical Assembler in De Pere, Wisconsin
The ideal candidate will possess manufacturing experience or industrial electrical
experience in the assembly and wiring of electrical control systems and equipment.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assemble, install, electrical wiring of equipment and panels using hand tools or
· Installation of raceways for equipment include wire way, cable trough, EMT, IMC,
and Rigid Conduit
· Follow all safety and PPE requirements per established company policies.
· Material handling of in process work and finished goods including operation of pallet
jacks and potentially forklifts or overhead cranes.
· Work well with other team members to complete projects efficiently and on time
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Use a variety of tools or equipment, such as measuring devices, power tools,
conduit benders, and testing equipment such as multi-meters and ohmmeters.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
Desired Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate would have prior experience in electrical wiring and piping
· Knowledge of electrical schematics and blueprints is preferred
· Timely and dependable
· Ability to pay attention to detail
· Ability to follow directions well and desire to learn
· Motivated and determined to work hard and get the job done successfully
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.