PDS Tech Inc Processor in Denver, Colorado
PDS Tech is seeking candidates for a Processor position in Denver, CO
· Primary Skills:
Closely reviews lender instructions.
· Determines escrow requirements by verifying buyer, seller, and lender instructions including calling on water, taxes and special assessments.
· Familiar with state, city specific requirements.
· Completes calculations by prorating taxes and interest specific to the purchase agreement
· Obtains clear title by ordering title reports, resolving title defects, satisfying existing liens and encumbrances against property or principles
· Familiar with seller concessions and has ability to work through a file to obtain funding from lender.
· Schedules closings by reviewing title commitment to ensure file is clear to close
· Prepares transaction documents by completing forms and statements; collecting and reviewing existing documents.
· Respond to inquiries from customers, attorneys, agents and brokers.
· Provides support to the Escrow Department.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
· Knowledge of title software desired, resware preferred.
· Understanding of basic computer programs (Microsoft Office)
· Familiar with the standard concepts, practices and procedures of the escrow and title process.
· Detailed oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information.
· Strong communication, both written and verbal.
· Financial and documentation skills.
· Must have excellent communication skills on all levels within and outside of the organization.
· Must take pride in quality work and excellent service.
· Must have a positive outlook.
· Must be a team player with a can-do attitude.
· Must be a professional with uncompromising ethics
Primary Skills Year(s) of Experience
Knowledge of title software3 Years
Microsoft Office3 Years
Familiar with the standard concepts3 Years
practices and procedures of the escrow and title process.3 Years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.