PDS Tech Inc Marketing Data Analyst in Durham, North Carolina
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Marketing Specialist, in Durham, NC.
• Maintain account and contact level master data for direct sale customers (including distribution partners and key accounts), end-user customers (obtained from distribution channel partners); and other non-purchasing stakeholders.
• Serve as first level support for commercial and marketing organizations for CRM data questions and data maintenance
• Develop and deliver training on data related issues, CRM, and marketing processes
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to establish data quality and completeness criteria and maintain data quality reports.
• Perform routine data maintenance activities including analysis, cleansing, and reporting of customer master data, hierarchy updates, and attribute assignment. Data includes information obtained at the point of sale with channel partners, data provided by third-party loyalty program vendors, and information captured through lead generation initiatives and trade shows.
• Monitor and escalate channel partner reporting errors and work collaboratively with commercial data team to resolve these issues.
• Coordinate data stewardship activities across all three ES businesses to ensure alignment in regards to changes in hierarchy structure, account ownership and attribute assignment.
• Participate in organization-wide data integration and data quality projects.
• Partner with commercial master data stakeholders to ensure consistency across downstream and upstream systems and tools.
• Develop subject-matter expertise of Customer Master Data processes and how it impacts upstream and downstream systems.
• Maintain a solid understanding of Environmental Science commercial policies and procedures relating to data management in order to provide accurate interpretation of these policies to internal and external stakeholders.
• Support of Environmental Science Campaign creation, execution, and management and digital marketing efforts
• B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Marketing, or related field.
• Experience with key database platforms like SQL Server, SAP BW and Oracle
• Understanding and experience with customer relationship management/marketing systems like Dynamics/Click Dimensions
• Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts and non-relational systems.
• Experience with data quality processes, including parsing, analysis, standardization and enrichment.
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.