PDS Tech Inc Electrical Engineer in East Syracuse, New York
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Electrical Engineer, in East Syracuse, NY.
Engineering - Electrical - Experienced Performs research, development, design, and testing of electrical components, PC Board Layout, Electronics Packaging equipment, facilities, systems, products and networks for commercial, industrial and governmental purposes. Typically 4 - 8 years of relevant experience
Job Specific Requirements
• Proficient in electro-mechanical design
• Ability to read and modify electric schematics, write electrical systems requirements
• Understanding of electrical analysis, electrical protection power consumption
• Experience with wiring, connectors, harnessing
• Capable of providing technical leadership to junior engineers, self-directed and highly motivated
• Possess analytical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn new tools, methods and technologies as requirements evolve
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Comfortable with both collaborative and independent work in a global team setting
Development, Technology and Methodology
• Experience in power supplies, batteries, power converters
• Controller I/O understanding/experience
• Familiarity with HVAC&R equipment and systems
• Experience in new product design and qualification
• Proficient in modern experimental methods, instrumentation, and measurement systems
• Ability to lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to coordinate activities in a global team environment
• Create, refine and clarify requirements with engineers from different technical background.
• Understand the end-user application of products and impact on controls.
• Evaluate and respond to customer questions and issues.
B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with 7-10 years of experience in electrical systems design and qualification.
M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in electrical systems design and qualification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.