PDS Tech Inc C/ C++ Sr Software Engineer II - Top Secret Clearance. El Segundo 90245 in El Segundo, California
PDS TECH INC. has an exciting opportunity for the role of, Sr Software Engineer C/ C++ , position located in El Segundo 90245
CONTACT: Sana Khan, DIRECT#: 314-665-2124, EMAIL: email@example.com
Also Share this job with your friends and get rewarded with an exciting Referral Bonus.
NOTE: 24 months Contract. Applicant must be a US Citizen. SCI with in-scope (5yr) SSBI OR Top Secret with in-scope (5yr) SSBI.
A qualified candidate for the Space Programs will apply technical expertise associated with software development and design for Object Oriented embedded systems.
Primary responsibilities include software development of command, control, and telemetry of various space-based sensors and control mechanisms.
Additional responsibilities include: unit and module software test activities, requirements management/development, software architecting and preliminary design.
The candidate must be a self-starter, have the ability to work independently, and the ability to manage personal workload to meet assigned deadlines.
The candidate should have experience successfully working in a collaborative environment with varying team sizes.
• Minimum 6 years of related technical individual contributor experience in large team software engineering development
• Experience in Object Oriented Embedded C/C+• Experience with Embedded Software Development/Real Time Processing
• Experience in full life-cycle software development, implementation, test, design and overall architecture
• Experience writing Software Requirements Specifications and Preliminary design development
• Experience with software test activities
• Strong written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to access US only data systems
• Experience with Model Based Software Development
• Experience with software implementation of timing and controls
• Experience with Build in Test (BIT) implementation
• Experience with tools such as DOORs and RHAPSODY
• Understanding of software development best practices and processes
• Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools
• Experience presenting to and interfacing with both internal and external customers.
• BS or higher degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.