PDS Tech Inc Digital ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer in El Segundo, California
PDS Tech Inc is seeking a Digital ASIC/FPGA Design Engineer in El Segundo, CA
If you are available and/or interested in this position, please send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm description and implement DSP functions for functions such as decimation, interpolation, general filtering, up-down conversion, digital beamforming, and channelization.
Develop mathematical models in SystemVerilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Makefiles.
- Experience in Digital ASIC design or FPGA verification.
- Experience with ASIC development including architectural definition, detailed design implementation using SystemVerilog, and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Experience with design and detailed specification generation.
- Knowledge and competency of UVM.
- Thrive in working within a fast-paced environment and work well in a team of ASIC/FPGA engineers and Subsystem engineers.
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC/FPGA designs.
Typical Education and Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.