PDS Tech Inc Lead Software Systems Engineer. Top Secret Clearance in El Segundo, California
PDS Tech Inc. has an exciting job opportunity for a Top Secret Clearance -Sr Software Engineer in El Segundo OR Seal Beach CA 90245
Note: Applicant Must Have A Top Secret Clearance and Must be a US Citizen
Best Benefit Packages
Travel Required: 10%
This position can be located in El Segundo or Seal Beach California.
Must have TS/SSBI Clearance
Primary job duties:
• Lead the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
• Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
• Leads development of test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
• Supports software project management and software supplier management functions.
• Selects, tailors and deploys processes and tools; Establishes metrics.
• Performs software research and trade studies.
• Troubleshoots software issues.
INTERESTED!! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Directly: 314-665-2124
Basic Qualifications (required):
• Must have Experience with the development of computer software, integration, and testing.
• Must have Experience with software architecture principles, requirements and interfaces, and software systems engineering experience.
• This position requires successful completion of a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) by the federal government within the past five (5) years.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's 14 or more years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of
study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
• Python, Java and C/C++ software development experience required in a Linux/Unix environment.
• Experience building applications with AWS Elastic MapReduce, Apache Spark, YARN and/or Mesos.
• Experience with high-performance numerical computing.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum software development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.